Erin Cadieux Torres
Mother of 6. Nature lover. Small-town girl. Passionate marketer and brand maven.
Erin has been working in the world of marketing for 22 years. She developed a love for brand at a young age. Seeing the world through the eyes of her passionate and proud grandfather lacking the ability to read caused her to understand the importance of brand continuity and how this trumps the written word. Erin holds substantial experience in the b2b and manufacturing sectors. From branding, marketing, public relations, social media, web development and everything in-between she’s had her hands in developing winning strategies for companies large and small. She’s a passionate marketer that puts her heart and soul into her client’s business.
- 22 years of manufacturing experience
- 19 years of furniture expertise
- Implemented strategies that increased company revenue over 350%
- Non-profit experience, built grassroots campaigns to surge growth
- Managed complex rebranding campaigns
She’s taught us how to use marketing with a real approach that doesn’t exceed our budget and in ways we actually understand!”